Through community service students develop real world skills. Our students go around villages creating awareness on safe and green Diwali. Our students visit the nearby villages and interact with the farmers. They learn the importance of farming and the difficulties of the farmers. Our students also lend a helping hand to the victims of flood and other natural calamities by donating money and essential materials.
Eco club empowers students to participate and take up meaningful environmental activities and projects. It is a forum through which students can reach out to influence and engage their parents and neighborhood communities to promote sound environmental behavior. It empowers students to explore Environmental concepts and actions beyond the confines of a syllabus or curriculum.
- Motivate the students to keep their surroundings green and clean by planting trees.
- Educate students to create awareness amongst public and sanitary workers.
- To educate students about their immediate environment.
The English club aims to provide students with more exposure to English language. It also aims to enhance communication skill among the students through various activities throughout the year.
- To help students to acquire the four basic skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking for developing proficiency in English.
- To help students cultivate the habit of reading, they are encouraged to use the library.
- Competitions such as recitation, storytelling, declamation, extempore, debates etc., are organized to improve the language skill of the students.
The Mathematics Club gives opportunities to the students to showcase their Mathematical skills. The main objective of the club is to explore Mathematics beyond the textbooks and apply it in their day to day life. The club conducts competitions which give opportunities for the students to solve challenging questions, puzzles and riddles. In our school the Mathematics club was successfully inaugurated on March 10, 2018.We encourage our students to be more creative.
- To keep in touch with all day to day inventions in the field of mathematics.
- To develop interest of students for learning Mathematics.
- To develop the spirit of group learning.
- To provide more opportunities to improve their mathematical skills and creativity.
SOCIAL SCIENCE CLUB
The main aim of the Social Science club is to develop students’ interest in social activities. Social Science club aims at making children capable of becoming responsible, productive and useful members of the society. The activities focus on patriotism, discipline and understanding historical value.
In our school the Social science club was successfully inaugurated on March 10, 2018.It also focuses on developing Social harmony, brotherhood and Humanity among students.
- To promote and educate others on the importance of Social Science.
- To help the less fortunate through community service.
- To advance our own knowledge and understanding of Social Science
- Show appreciation for the relationship between people, society and environment.
- Mothers’ club of our school was successfully inaugurated on March 10, 2018.
- Mothers ‘club of our school organizes Orientation programmes on “POSITIVE PARENTING” for mothers’.
- Workshops are conducted on subjects related to health and children.
- Entertainment programmes are also organized for the mothers.
The Mothers’ were taken for a day out and were entertained. Everyone participated enthusiastically
- The Charity club is created to show children the importance of charity. This club teaches the children to help those who are in need.
- As a part of charity club, food, clothing and toiletries are provided for the less privileged.
The main aim of the Science club is to develop students’ interest in Science and to introduce them to a variety of scientific disciplines and to develop their skills in field work, research and project presentation’
The Science club in our school was successfully started on March 10, 2018.The Science Club provides students with opportunities to participate in exciting hands-on and challenging Science related activities, which gets them to think critically and think of ways to solve problems.
- To develop general interest in Science.
- Opportunities for training in Scientific methods.
- To develop interest in scientific hobbies.
- To update with the recent advances in Science.
தமிழ் இலக்கிய மன்றம்
- தமிழ் இலக்கிய மன்றத்தின் துவக்க விழா 2018 மார்ச் மாதம் நடைப்பெற்றது.
- 10-ம் தேதியன்று துவங்கப்பட்டு இன்றளவும் தமிழ்மொழியின் வளத்தை, சிறப்பை சீரிய முறையில் மாணாக்கர்களிடையே வளர்த்தும் தமிழ் சார்ந்த திறன்களைக் கண்டறிந்தும் செயல்பட்டு வருகிறது, இத்தமிழ் இலக்கிய மன்றம்.
தமிழ் இலக்கிய மன்றத்தின் நோக்கங்கள்
- * தமிழ் மொழியின் சிறப்பை அரியச் செய்தலும், தமிழ் இலக்கியங்களில் கூறப்பட்ட செய்திகளைப், பண்பாட்டுக் கூறுகளை, ஒழுக்க நெறிகளை பின்பற்ற கற்றுத் தருதலே இதன் நோக்கம்.
- *தமிழ் மொழியின் இலக்கண இலக்கிய அறிவுச் செய்திகளை முத்தமிழின் சிறப்பை, குழந்தைகளின் பல்வேறு திறன்களின் மூலமாக கண்டறிதல்.
- * குழந்தைகளிடையேதன்னார்வத்தை வளர்த்தல்.
- *மாணவர்களுக்கிடையில் பல்வேறு தமிழ் இலக்கியப் போட்டிகளை நடத்தி அவற்றுக்கூடாக அவர்களின் தமிழ் அறிவின் பார்வையை விசாலப்படுத்துவது.