Through community service students developed real world skills. Our students went around villages creating awareness on safe and green Diwali. Our students visited the nearby villages and interacted with the farmers. They learnt the importance of farming and the difficulties of the farmers. Our students also lent a helping hand to the victims of the Kerala flood by donating money and essential materials.
Eco club empowers students to participate and take up meaningful environmental activities and projects. It is a forum through which students can reach out to influence, engage their parents and neighborhood communities to promote sound environmental behavior. It will empower students to explore Environmental concepts and actions beyond the confines of a syllabus or curriculum.
- Motivate the students to keep their surroundings green and clean by undertaking plantation of trees.
- Educate students to create awareness amongst public and sanitary workers.
- To educate students about their immediate environment.
The English club aims to provide students with more exposure to English, through an English language environment that will familiarize students with various language skills and functions. It also aims to create an English rich environment in school through various activities throughout the school year.
- To help students to acquire the four basic skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking for developing proficiency in English.
- To help students cultivate the habit self-learning English learning.
- To create an environment conducive to English learning in school.
- To promote learning of English through various activities, so that students can enjoy better communication with the outside world.
The Mathematics Club gives opportunities to the students to showcase their Mathematical skills. The main objective of the club is to explore Mathematics beyond the textbooks and apply it in our day to day situations. The club conducts competitions which give opportunities for the students to solve challenging questions, puzzles and riddles. In our school the Mathematics club was successfully inaugurated on March 10, 2018.We encourage our students to be more creative by organizing model making contests.
- To keep in touch with all day to day inventions in the field of mathematics.
- To develop interest of students for learning Mathematics.
- To develop co-operative spirit group learning.
- To provide more opportunities to improve their skills and creativity.
SOCIAL SCIENCE CLUB
The main aim of the Social Science club is to develop students’ interest in social activities. Social Science club aims at making children capable of becoming responsible, productive and useful members of the society. The activities focus on patriotism, discipline, understanding historical value.
In our school the Social science club was successfully inaugurated on March 10, 2018.It also focused on developing Social harmony, brotherhood and Humanity among students.
- To promote and educate others on the importance of the Social Science.
- To help the less fortunate through community service.
- To advance our own knowledge and understanding of the Social Science
- Show appreciation for the relationship between people, society and environment.
- Mothers’ club of our school was successfully inaugurated on March 10, 2018.
- Mothers ‘club of our school organized on Orientation program on “POSITIVE PARENTING” for mothers’.
- An interactive session for the Mothers’ was conducted.Dr.Vishranthi, Gynecologist of Kalpana Medical centre,Coimbatore was the special guest of the day.
The Mothers’ were taken for a day out and were entertained. Everyone participated enthusiastically
The Charity club is created to show children the importance of charity. It also improves the helping tendency and also develops kindness and humanity.
As a part of charity club, food, clothing and toiletries were offered to the flood victims of Kerala by our children.
The main aim of the Science club is to develop students’ interest in Science and to introduce them to a variety of scientific disciplines and to develop their skills in field work, research and project presentation’
The Science club in our school was successfully started on March 10, 2018.The Science Club provides students with opportunities to participate in exciting hands-on and challenging Science related activities, which gets them to think critically and think of ways to solve problems.
- To develop general interest in Science.
- To inculcate scientific attitude and provide opportunities for training in scientific method.
- To develop interest in scientific hobbies.
- To keep in touch with the recent advances in Science.
தமிழ் இலக்கிய மன்றம்
தமிழ் இலக்கிய மன்றத்தின் துவக்க விழா 2018 மார்ச் மாதம்
10-ம் தேதியன்று துவங்கப்பட்டு இன்றளவும் தமிழ்மொழியின் வளத்தை, சிறப்பை சீரிய முறையில் மாணாக்கர்களிடையே வளர்த்தும் தமிழ் சார்ந்த திறன்களை கண்டறிந்தும் செயல்பட்டு வருகிறது, இத்தமிழ் இலக்கிய மன்றம்.
தமிழ் இலக்கிய மன்றத்தின் நோக்கங்கள்
* தமிழ் மொழியின் சிறப்பை அரியச் செய்தலும், தமிழ் இலக்கியங்களில் கூறப்பட்ட செய்திகளை, பண்பாட்டுக் கூறுகளை, ஒழுக்க நெறிகளை பின்பற்ற கற்றுத் தருதலே இதன் நோக்கம்.
*தமிழ் மொழியின் இலக்கண இலக்கிய அறிவுச் செய்திகளை முத்தமிழின் சிறப்பை, குழந்தைகளின் பல்வேறு திறன்களின் மூலமாக கண்டறிந்தல்.
* குழந்தைகளிடையே தன்னார்வத்தை வளர்த்தல்.
*மாணவர்களுக்கிடையில் பல்வேறு தமிழ் இலக்கியப் போட்டிகளை நடத்தி அவற்றுக்கூடாக அவர்களின் தமிழ் அறிவின் பார்வையை விசாலப்படுத்துவது.